Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving

I am sitting here contemplating the holiday today. Whew, kinda glad it is over! Tim cooked the turkey and ham, and as usual, it was delicious. I was in charge of the rest. I think i did very well on the sweet potato casserole and mac & cheese. The dressing was, quite possibly, the worst ever in the history of dressing! (and I call myself a southern belle!) There was nothing green on the menu, save the celery in the dressing. But it was all great. Angel (DD) and her husband came over and Leo (DS) is home from the group home. He slept in today. Til 1 pm. :) We all had some great family time. Even the dogs and cats benefited. Taz got the ham bone and Chalupa and the cats got the fat.

Tim took his full belly off to bed early. The pets are snoring away and Leo is spending the night with his sister. All is blissfully silent.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: