Sunday, November 18, 2007

So Sorry

Well, apparently I have stalled in my ambitious quest to maintain a blog! Life has been a little wild lately and I have not had much time to work on the croppin barn, so it is a little messy. Hopefully soon, I can get it straightened out.

Tim and I found out this summer that we are going to be grandparents!! My daughter is expecting her first baby- a girl!-on December 24th. Hopefully she will be here before Christmas so that Santa can visit. If not, he may visit anyway. I have decided that I will be called Luv and Tim will be Dude. Original, right? We are just too young to be any of the standard grandparent names.

I have been working on some projects for a variety of craft fairs lately. I will be posting photos of some of the items soon. I have a few favorites like tiny 3x3 note cards and some calendars. I also made all of the invites to Angel's baby shower and they were really cute even if I do say so myself. And I will be making coordinated baby announcements. I probably should get started!

No comments: